We are only as strong as our membership. Please join the Kangaroo Island Food and Wine Association.
You will benefit from what we do:
- Facilitating trade and consumer shows, such as Tasting Australia, and helping our Members to participate
- Hosting network events which provide valuable information and knowledge-sharing opportunities,
- Supporting initiatives, such as pop-up and immersion events
- Promoting our Members through our website eatdrinkki.com.au and the Social Media Alliance, Authentic Kangaroo Island which directs traffic to the website; there is also a private Facebook page for Members
- Developing an e-commerce portal to assist our members to get their products to market
- Encouraging and recognising excellence through the Kangaroo Island Food and Wine Awards
- Managing and promoting the Kangaroo Island Farmers’ Market
- Partnering with Sealink to managing the local produce distribution at the Penneshaw Ferry Terminal, and on board ferries
- Listening to Members and sourcing funds for programs to meet their capacity and capability needs, for example, the Beverages Project with the Commissioner for KI, potential projects with PIRSA
- Identifying and growing food and wine tourism opportunities
- Actively promoting biosecurity measures to protect your produce, for example working with PIRSA on messaging at our borders.
- Liaise with Government departments, PIRSA, SATC, SARDI, Austrade, SATIC, Dept State Development and generally be a point of call for information flow.
$200 + GST for producers and businesses
$250 + GST for farm gate and cellar door
To find out more, contact the Association Secretary Megan Harvie – firstname.lastname@example.org