If you use this website you accept the conditions that are set out below and that apply in relation to its use. Please read them carefully.
This website is the property of the Kangaroo Island Food and Wine Association Incorporated of PO Box 553, Penneshaw SA 5222.
We grant you a limited licence in relation to the content of the website. This includes the text, registration facilities, hyperlinks, and the underlying HTML or XML. You may display it on your computer, print it, download it, and use it for the purpose of obtaining information about us and our products. You may not alter, reproduce, re-transmit, distribute, display or commercialise the material in any way without written permission from us.
You are not allowed to do anything which alters the website, or interferes with or affects its working. This includes removing anything from it, adding anything to it, linking it to or from another website, and distributing any part of it to anyone else.
You must first obtain our written consent if you wish to create a link to or from our website, or any part of our website. We will not be held responsible for the content of any website linked to our website.
We are entitled to alter any of the content of our website at any time. However, we are not under any duty to do so. We reserve the right to change or modify the contents of our website without warning and will not be responsible for any loss as a result of such changes or modifications.
We do not promise you any of the following:
- that you will have uninterrupted or error-free access to, and use of, the website
- that the website or any files available for downloading will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects
- that the content of the website (including the text, registration facilities, hyperlinks, and the underlying HTML or XML) is accurate, complete, or suitable for a particular purpose. You must rely on your own judgment in relation to any matter of that type.
We are not affiliated with any other person whose goods or services are linked to or from the website or any linked site. We do not sponsor, endorse or approve of any of those goods or services, unless expressly stated otherwise.
We are not responsible for the content of any linked site and accept no responsibility or liability for any losses that may be incurred as a result of linking to any such site.
To the maximum extent the law allows:
- we exclude every warranty or condition of any kind that might otherwise apply in relation to the website, its content and its usability
- we are not liable, and each of our officers, employees and agents is not liable, for any liability, loss, damage or expense you incur or suffer that arises out of your use of (or reliance on) any of the content of the website or your inability to use it.
This applies even if we have been informed that the liability, loss, damage or expense will or may result.
In the case of an implied warranty that the law says we can’t exclude, our liability is limited, in cases where the law allows it, to any one or more of the following, at our option:
in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods
- the repair of the goods
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
in the case of services:
- the resupply of the services
- the payment of the cost of having the services resupplied.
We own or are licensed to use the copyright in the website and all of its content. We reserve our rights in it. Apart from uses permitted by the Copyright Act 2001 (Cth) or by this licence, no part of any material may be reproduced or provided to the public, in any form and by any means, without our written permission.
We own the ‘Kangaroo Island Food and Wine’ trade mark and its corresponding logo. No permission is given for the reproduction or publication of our trade mark, except to the extent allowed by this limited licence.
If a clause or part of a clause can be read in a way that makes it illegal, unenforceable or invalid, but can also be read in a way that makes it legal, enforceable and valid, it must be read in the latter way. If any clause or part of a clause is illegal, unenforceable or invalid, that clause or part is to be treated as removed from this document, but the rest of this document is not affected.
We reserve the right to vary these conditions from time to time. The latest conditions will always be made freely available to users at www.eatdrinkki.com.au
These conditions are governed by the law of South Australia.
This website and its contents are for information purposes only, and the content is subject to change without notice. We make all reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is up-to-date and accurate, however we make no representation or warranty as to the adequacy, accuracy, completeness or correctness of such information, nor do we warrant or represent that the website is complete in every respect.
No person may rely on any information contained in this website. We disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this site, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Links from this site to any other website are provided for convenience only, and do not imply affiliation with or endorsement by us. We are not responsible for the content of external web sites that link to this site or which are linked from this site.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit our website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To enable the personalisation features on our website (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have input on line).
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website, session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). You have the ability to disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser.